Wednesday, November 24, 2010

At the rink today....

In the dressing room before hockey, I overheard this conversation take place between the girls I coach:

"What is all that noise?"
"That's the boys next door in the shower"
"Oh man. I've heard stories about hockey boys in the shower. *pause* It isn't good, guys. I'm serious."

............AND that's my cue to intervene and quickly change the subject. I had no idea what was about to come out of her mouth but I wasn't going to get into any part of that conversation.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well I for one really really want to know what she was going to say...could you perhaps find out ...lol

Amy said...

Funny you hear this conversation, when last week I am in the changeroom at Ringette and one of my 7 year players says, 'Don't go in the shower or you'll get warts - hockey player warts. It's sick in there. Just gross. Boys shower in there you know. Naked. With each other! Yuck. Can't you just see them in there? They'd bend over and their hairy butts would touch. (she did a demo here). Yuck! Boys are sick.

I couldn't comment cuz I was laughing too hard.