Monday, November 8, 2010

7 Day Kitchen Challenge

I decided to give myself a 7 day Kitchen Challenge. As someone who is prone to a regular routine of eating habits, I wanted to learn to do some different things. I decided I have to make 7 things I have never made before. I am sort of a ghetto version of that chick from Julie & Julia (because I'm certainly not fancy enough to tackle anything that Julia Child's did).

The challenge may not necessarily happen over 7 days because I do work shift work and I'm going out of town this weekend. That probably means I should have come up with a better name for this challenge but I didn't feel like it. I'll do my best though.

So far, I have planned the first five things I am going to make. The recipes were found in two magazines so far: "What's Cooking" from Kraft and "Best Holiday Recipes" from Taste of Home. (Those are both really good websites...you should check them out)


The following posts will outline what I have made. Here we go!!




No comments: