Thursday, November 25, 2010

The 6th and Final One


I made my first pot of homemade chicken noodle soup.

In related news, I made my last pot of homemade chicken noodle soup.

That's right. Never again. It tasted pretty good, but cooking that chicken was disgusting and my kitchen was turned upside down. I'll take soup from a can any day, thanks.

Here I am getting ready to touch the chicken. Ya, that's right - I wore gloves.


I don't have the receipt for the cost break down. It may have been damaged by the punk kid who tore my car apart.

I am ending the 7 day challenge now. It has taken me 15 days and I made 6 new things. I'm content with that. Does it make me a quitter? Perhaps. But I invented the challenge and I'm the only participant - so I'm cool with it.



Favourite of the Day: Road tripping with the ladies tonight! I think were nuts to tackle the Yankee's on Black Friday but I'm excited.






2 comments:

Kat said...

hahaha...I loved so many statements in this blog. And I think 6 new things in 15 days is quite the accomplishment. well done. :)

Heidi said...

I don't blame you for wearing gloves when touching chicken. If it weren't such a production, I'd wear a Hazmat suit every time I touched raw meat.